Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This Agreement includes the following terms and conditions as required for your use of the selected Health Links service(s): Health Links Plans (Assessment, Certification, Advising).
- Health Links™ (“We”, “Us”) means Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate, for and on behalf of the University of Colorado Denver, a public institution of higher education created under the Constitution and the Law of the State of Colorado.
- “You” refers to the individual or entity agreeing to the terms and purchasing the Services described herein.
- Services Provided. — We provide an online Assessment; Advising; Tools including additional assessments and online resources; and training aimed at improving employee health and safety (the “Services”). Details of services provided are described in the Plan Comparison section of our website. Any additional services are outside the scope of our offerings, and will not be provided. If you are interested in additional services, please email us at Contact@HealthLinksCertified.org.
- By engaging our Services, you hereby consent and authorize us to use any data you submit in order for us to provide the Services.
- The data will not be provided to commercial third parties. We will not use your data for any commercial purposes, or for any marketing purposes outside of our own products and Services. Any use of these data by Health Links, the University of Colorado, or collaborators will be de-identified. Personal information, including contact name, phone number, email, and title will not be shared. We will provide account information as needed.
- Your credit card and billing information will not be shared with any entity. Purchases are made through an external, third party vendor (Authorize.net). We are not liable for any data breach or sharing from that vendor.
- We will have partner organizations, including governmental, non-profit, and for-profit entities, with whom we share data for research purposes. The data will be de-identified and aggregated and will not be used for any purpose other than research.
- Purchases. We are unable to provide refunds for our Services. Payment shall be remitted before Health Links begins any work and provides Services under these Terms and Conditions.
- Certification status. Your Certification is valid for one (1) year from the date of the payment.
- Plan selection. Your plan selection is valid for one (1) year from purchase date. Your plan will not auto renew. Health Links advising and other Services must be completed within the original plan year, with no rollover of advising sessions if you do not complete the number of paid sessions.
- Upgrading plan. Your plans selection for Services may be upgraded within ninety (90) days of initial plan selection and payment, subject to additional costs. No upgrades can be made after the initial ninety (90) days after initial plan selection. Cost of upgraded plans will be based on the cost difference between selected plan and upgraded plan.
- Email Communications Opt-In. By signing up for the service, you agree to receive emails pertaining to the services, account updates, and the Health Links program. By signing these terms and conditions, you affirmatively consent to receive email communications from Health Links. Upon completion of the Assessment, you will be automatically added to our email registry. We will send email communications relevant to the Services you select. You may opt out of these emails by notifying us at Contact@HealthLinksCertified.org or by clicking “unsubscribe” on the emails we send.
- Appointment Cancellations. If you need to cancel or reschedule an advising session or other scheduled Service, you should notify us no less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Missed or "no-show" advising sessions and other scheduled Services can generally not be rescheduled and may be considered forfeited.
- Guarantees. We do not guarantee results. We cannot guarantee your organization will observe any improvement in assessment score, reduction in worker’s compensation claims, increased retention or other potential benefits. All Services are provided “as is”, without any representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- User access. Each account associated with the Services is valid for a single user. If multiple members from a single organization complete a payment for Services, we will be unable to process a refund.
- Intellectual Property. You understand that these Terms and Conditions do not, and shall not be construed to, grant you any license or right of any nature with respect to any Health Links intellectual property, including trademarks, copyright, or trade secrets.
- Governmental Immunity. No Term or Condition outlined herein shall be construed or interpreted as a waiver, express or implied, or any immunities, rights, benefits, protections, or other provisions, of the Colorado Governmental Immunity Act, C.R.S. § 24-10-101 et. seq., as applicable now or hereafter amended.
- Choice of law. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed under the laws of the State of Colorado.
- Colorado Open Records Act. You acknowledge and agree that Health Links, as a program within the University of Colorado, is subject to the Colorado Open Records Act, C.R.S. §§ 24-72-201 et. seq., and may be required to disclose certain information that is subject to these Terms and Conditions, including the Terms and Conditions themselves.
- Support. This program is supported by the Grant or Cooperative Agreement Number, U19OH011227, funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other grants and contracts. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding and agreement between the Parties respecting the subject matter hereof. All captions and headings in these Terms and Conditions are for purposes of convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions. Any waiver by a party of any default or breach hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or of any subsequent default or breach of the same or a different kind.